We've seen extremely pricey, extremely artfully crafted sex dolls. Matt McMullen's dolls are so well crafted, in fact, that it is hard to imagine a superior alternative. Until now...
How about virtual, tactile sexy holograms? To my knowledge, the concept isn't in the works yet, but the technology certainly looks promising. Check it out.
Via Tokyo University:
"'Up until now, holography has been for the eyes only, and if you'd try to touch it, your hand would go right through. But now we have a technology that also adds the sensation of touch to holograms,' says Professor Hiroyuki Shinoda.
The technology consists of software that uses ultrasonic waves to create pressure on the hand of a user touching the projected hologram.
Researchers are using two Wiimotes from Nintendos Wii gaming system to track a users hand.
The technology was introduced at SIGGRAPH, an annual computer graphics conference, and has so far only been tested with relatively simple objects."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades