CNN has compiled a list of the best ten ideas presented at this year's TED conference.
"TED, which stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, is a nonprofit dedicated to 'ideas worth spreading.' TED2010 has featured speaker after speaker for whom their subject matter is their life's work. And not just on stage -- audience members are taking turns giving their own five minute talks on subjects that obsess them and volunteering their thoughts on a wide range of issues in casual conversations..."
CNN's list goes as followed:
- $60K a year can make you happy
- Save the world through games
- Anonymity promotes honesty
- We can end modern slavery
- Moral ideas are right or wrong, not both
- What we eat is really our chemotherapy three times a day
- The ukulele can stop war
- $28 billion mostly wasted on medical placebos
- Stop politicians doing stupid things that spread HIV
- Every eight days, the toll of a Haiti quake occurs around the world
Curious? I know I am.