In this video, we learn how to write a short story in five steps. Your first step is to find a place where you can be completely alone for at least four hours. Make sure you have no distractions during this time as well. The second step is to write the story from the beginning to the end without stopping. In that four hours, you should be able to write at least 2,000 words, don't agonize over each words. Allow yourself to see the story unfolding in your mind and then write what you see in your head. Give yourself a day or two to soak over the story and then revise it as you go back and look at the story. Find out where the core of the story is and make each word count. Cut out the bits of the story that don't work and re-write sentences that can be more powerful! Use these tips to write your story and it will turn out better than expected!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades