If you ever had trouble trying to properly write a research paper then this quirky, 1950's style filmstrip movie will break it down for you, even if you're a dummy. The Oscar-worthy performances in this movie will help teach you valuable lessons when it comes to preparing and working on a research paper. The narrator in the movie will give you essential tips and strategies to guide you in the research paper writing process. The key things the movie will share with you are: (1) Choosing a topic; (2) Looking for sources; (3)Writing a first draft; (4)Creating a works cited page; (5)Avoiding plagiarism. The final step the video teaches you is to proof-read your final draft and also remember to include your name on the research paper. Following the tips and strategies hilariously shared in this video will guarantee you a great chance at getting a somewhat decent grade for your research paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades