In this tutorial, we learn how to write a literature review for thesis writers. The three elements are: discuss the most relevant theory, introduce and define key terms, and discuss recent research in the field. You will need to include the most important literature, quote directly only if you discuss at some length, and use indirect quotes as well. Focus on notions you will use in your empirical study. It should be ten pages or less and sources of all quotes must appear in your works cited page. See how your favorite article source reviews literature to give you a better idea how to do it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades