In this tutorial, we learn how to write an introduction to your academic essay. The first part of your introduction should say why the topic is important. Using the phrase "is a topic of growing importance" is a great way to help boost your topic's importance. Next, you should have a sentence or two sentences talking about the difficulties of the topic and what issues are involved. The third part of your introduction should be a thesis statement that narrows down what the topic is going to be about. This will give the reader a clear idea of what they are going to be reading.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades