In this video, Robert will teach you how to write a Japanese poem called a haiku. First, you will learn a bit about what a haiku is, as well as its structure. A haiku is a poem with three lines: the first is five syllables long, the second is seven syllables long, and the third is five syllables long. You will learn that haikus can be about anything; there is no standard "rule" to follow involving what you write. It doesn't have to rhyme, and it can be about anything, even thoughts. During the second half of the video, you will see an example demonstrated on the spot. Now you can write your own haikus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades