In this tutorial video, you will learn the basic structure for a good argumentative essay. The narrator in this tutorial, makes a very important distinction in the video; a good argument versus an average or mediocre argument. The narrator teaches you that a good argument will have, at minimum, a 5-part structure. The elements in the structure include an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. Within the body, a good argumentative essay would contain a main argument, an objection, and a reply to the objection. The narrator also analyzes and explains why a strong objection is necessary to make a good argument. He offers solutions as to how to address a strong objection such as suspending your judgment on your main argument if you get stumped. He also discusses the various way you can structure your argumentative essay besides the one illustrated in the video. Following the tutorial's tips and structure you will be given a good foundation for building a strong argument that will convince skeptics and change opinions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades