In this three-part instructional video hosted by English Ryan, learn how to write an effective thesis for an argument essay. In an argumentative essay, one not only relays information about the topic or position they are trying to argue, but also presents an argument with the PROS (supporting ideas) and CONS (opposing ideas) of the argumentative issue. One must clearly take a stand on either side of the issue and write as if persuading an opposing audience to adopt new beliefs or behavior. In this series of videos, learn how to write a thesis, or premise, for such an essay.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades