In this video from KatiesTeachings we learn how to write an annotated bibliography with 4 easy tips. Katie Mitchell gives this tutorial. Once you find your sources you need to record the bibliographic information like who wrote it, when they wrote it, and when it was published. Next you need to summarize the source. Third, you want to assess the source. In doing this you want to answer questions such as was it good and is it valid. Finally the last step is to reflect on the source. These four quick points will help you to write an annotated bibliography.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades