Eva Holz with SAT Confidential demonstrates how to use the right words in the SAT comprehension section. Don't confuse similar words like affect which is a verb and effect which is a noun. The words imminent and eminent may also be tested. Note also the words inferred and implied which also get confused with each other. Also, don't use the wrong idiom. A wrong idiom may often be paired with a preposition. Finally, don't use the wrong verb. Similar words, idioms and verbs are tested most often in the identifying errors portion of the SAT test.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades