In this video, we learn how to use personal pronouns in an IELTS essay. Pronouns are: we, I, me, you, and us. These are words we use to describe ourselves and should generally be avoided in an essay. There are times when it's difficult to avoid personal pronouns in essay, but only use these when you're being asked to or are supporting an argument. An example of how to avoid using personal pronouns is: "I believe that" could be changed to "it is believed that". Once you learn how to replace personal pronouns, you will get higher marks on essays because you are following proper grammar in your writing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades