Eva Holtz with SAT: Confidential demonstrates how to use modifiers on the SAT reading and writing sections. A modifier is a group of words that describes a noun. On the SAT, modifiers frequently appear in the improving sentences questions. It often appears at the start of the sentence, followed by the noun it describes. Make sure that the modifier correctly describes the noun that immediately follows and not a similar, but incorrect, idea. Make sure that the noun that follows the modifier is accurate as to modifier's case. Sometimes things will seem correct to your ear but really investigate the sentence to ensure that it is grammatically correct.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades