In this video tutorial, viewers learn about the structure and scoring of the PSAT. The PSAT is basically a shorter version of the SAT. The test lasts for 2 hours and 10 minutes. This test contains 5 sections: two 25-minute critical reading, two 25-minute math and one 30-minute writing. In the critical reading sections, there will be passage-base and sentence completion questions. In the math sections, there will be multiple choice and gridding questions. In the writing section, there will be three multiple choice questions. This video will benefit those viewers who are preparing to take a PSAT and would like to learn more about it to be prepared.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades