Katherine Miller teaches the secrets of starting your term paper research by using concept mapping method. Use a large sheet of paper and a marker to map out our ideas. First take an example like "Succeeding at college and grades" and write down the factors affecting your goal. The most common factor is money, now write down the things that has an impact on money like jobs, business and loans. The other factors are outside life, health, places for help and study habits. Simultaneously write impacts of these factors as shown. Now pick an example like Health which impacts sleep and create a research statement as shown. Pick the major ideas from the sentence and embrace them to some synonyms or phrases meaning the same. Now start your term paper research using the phrases. Follow Katherine Miller's steps and try to start your own term paper research.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades