The Internet is full of information, accessible with a web connection and a few strokes of the fingertips. The web is perfect for doing research for your college essays, or term papers, or thesis statement.
This video tutorial will show you how to research credible sources on the Internet by asking yourself questions. You know, you can find a lot of great stuff on the web, but there's also a lot of junk. Don't use garbage for your research papers. To sort out the gems from the junk, think:
Who created this website?
What is the content on the site?
Where is the information from?
When was the site last updated?
Why is the website online?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades