In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to prepare for the PSAT writing section. Avoid any long, wordy answer choices. Make sure that the answers are short and simple, and does not contain any redundancy. Read the sentences literally to check if the sentence is properly structured and makes sense. Review the grammar rules to ensure that you can understand sentence errors. Some grammar rules that should be reviewed include: pronoun reference, pronoun case, modifiers and parallelism. Not all the answer choices will have a mistake. This video will benefit those viewers who taking a PSAT and would like to learn some strategies to help them prepare for the test.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades