Mary Silva teaches us how to organize and research materials for writing. First, copy and past all of your different references from the exact order that you wrote about them. A great way to help you organize all of these is to use notecards. If you don't want to do all that writing, then you can make your notecards on the computer! With this, you can make different notes on the bottom of the cards to help you remember things, as well as different citations. This is a great tool to help you organize everything you need, without having to worry about losing cards out of order. This will not only help you write your paper, it will also help you easily write down your references.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades