In this video, we learn how to move from notes to a rough draft of a research paper. First, you need to place all your notes in order and create an outline for your paper. Find out what important information you need, and filter out all the information you don't. After this, you can begin to fill in your outline and add any additional information into your outline. After you have this completed, you can start to write your rough draft using the outline you just created. Keep your notes around in case you need additional information, then write your rough draft in order of your outline and notes from the beginning to end!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades