Making a research paper is a lot of work. To keep a reference is not easy. Here is a good method:
You will need:
- 3" x 5" index cards
- Writing Pen
- Knowledge on citing references
- More Patience
If you follow these steps, you'll make a working bibliography.
1. Write the author's name on the bibliography card et
2. Write the title of the bibliography
3. Write the place of publication and publisher and date of the publish
4. Write the number in Roman numeral at the left top corner
5. Write the library number to help you can easily find the book next time, such as QD 305 C3B47
1. Write the comments: such as usefulness and topic
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.