In this video, we learn how to make note cards for your research paper. Note cards will help keep your data organized and easy to organize. Take a pen and write out the title of the card on the top, then write out the pages you got the information from next to that. From here, start to write down information on the card, covering one topic per card. Use any notes that will help you out and have the most amount of information on them. After this, use a highlighter to highlight the different words that you need to remember the most. When finished, review these and ace your paper!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades