This video in the Education category will show you how to make any school paper look longer. Open the normal word document. Go to 'edit' and select 'find' and then to 'replace' tab. In the find what box type in '.' (a full stop). Then, in 'replace with' box type in '.'. Now go to 'format' and click on 'font'. In the box for font size select size 16 or 18 and click 'replace all'. There you go, you have just made your paper longer without adding any text. In the video, a one and a half pages long document expands to three pages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades