Michael Abernethy teaches us how to incorporate sources into a paper in this tutorial. When you begin to write your sources in your paper, you need to first find out what you need to cite in the paper. Find out where you have used sources and make sure you give credit to the source it came from. After this, you need to research how to cite the different sources where you got your information. You want to use the most up-to-date information on MLA style citation while writing inside a paper. Avoid plagiarism, this will get your paper an automatic "F" and can also result in your suspension from school. Writing your paper with quotes and sources is simple, just take your time to do it right!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades