This video tutorial belongs to the Education category which is going to show you how to create a research binder. This binder will hold all your "how to" articles or research guides. You will need page dividers which you can make yourself or purchase. The dividers are meant to separate sections in the binder for ease of storing and retrieving all your research materials. You can have dividers for events, dates, contact details of people, places and "how to" articles. The dividers can have a flap protruding out of the page where the name of the section can be written to make referencing easier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades