In this tutorial, we learn how to create an annotated bibliography. Make sure to highlight all your citation information, then type it into your bibliography page. After you have it written down, type it out again in the proper citation format, making sure you use the proper type. Make sure you have all the proper information, and you don't forget any of the crucial information. An annotated bibliography is different because it will give a summary underneath the citation. This is only about four sentences, and it gives information about the source so you remember what you wrote about it in the paper. When finished, proof read this and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades