This video tells us about annotated bibliography, what it is and its elements. Annotated bibliography is basically an evaluation or an assessment of the article you have read. To make an annotated bibliography there are four steps. The first one is to provide the source, the author, where it comes from and the title. The second step is to summarize your reading. The third step is to show that you know what type of article it is, and that means that you have to assess your resource. The fourth step is to show that you know whether it is relevant enough. The annotated bibliography should not be more than 100-150 words. The font used should be 12 Times New Roman and double spaced.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades