Chau-Minh, a private tutor, discusses cramming and how to do it effectively. This video does not intend to endorse cramming, but if you are probably screwed then you might as well see it. When you cram, don't expect to get a high grade because you lack time. To pull out a high grade, we need to do deletion. Deletion is just like chopping a branch to make the tree smaller. The tree would signify the lectures of your professor. Crossing out the topics that are discussed rarely by the professor will save 5 to 10 percent of your time spent for cramming. Now you've got about 70 to 80 percent of course material. After chopping unneeded topics, start to categorize the output lectures by writing down notes, reviewing with friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades