When doing a research project it is very important to not only cite the sources you use to give proper credit but to also cite them correctly. To cite information sources:
- Go to citation machine and select MLA (you will see options for both print & non-print sources)
- Select what type of source you used (book, CD ROM, web page, print encyclopedia, magazine, etc.) and fill out all the information you can.
- Hit submit and it will bring up a gray area.
-Copy & paste gray area onto whatever document you are using (ex. Microsoft Word) and make into a works cited page. (make sure that if it goes into more than 1 line you reverse indent by entering and hitting tab.)
- Alphabetize all your sources
To cite images:
-Go to google and search image
- Click to view full size image
-Right click on image and a menu will pop up
-Select properties and it will open up and element properties window
- Hi-light location and copy & past onto works cited document.
If you follow these simple steps you should end up with a great, organized, and proper works cited page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades