In this video from thedarkwanderer we learn how to footnote your references in a paper. For this you need a list of your references used. Place a superscript right after the last word that you want to acknowledge. Then place the note proper at the bottom of the same page. Put the footnote numeral slightly raised followed by the note proper. Make sure that the superscript number corresponds to the number of the footnote. Keep the footnotes flush with the paragraphs of your text. Footnotes coming from the same source just need the author's name and not the whole footnote text again. Footnotes should be separated from the text by a tiny line starting at the left margin on the first line below the text. Double spaces should be used in between footnotes and single spaces should be used for longer footnotes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades