In this tutorial, we learn how to cite articles from online library databases in MLA. Make sure you have all the information available so you can include all of the information for the citation. The citation will be written in the following order: author, article title, publication title, volume and issue numbers, date of publication, and page numbers. Make sure you use only italics and do not underline. URLS are optional and depend on instructor preferences. Make sure you include the publication medium as well. Do not forget to use the hanging indention, which is the second line of the citation. When finished, read over and make sure all details are written out properly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades