In this video, we learn how to choose topics and write outlines for research papers. First, you need to choose your topic, which will determine what direction your paper will go into. There are two types of papers, single viewpoint and multiple viewpoint. The different between these is taking one side or looking at different views of the debate at hand. Once you choose, you need to brainstorm a list of topics. Write down the pros and cons of the debate that you are taking, then make sure you have a topic that you can write about in a paper while keeping it interesting. Make sure you have personal interest, which will help you write the paper better with more excitement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades