In order to calculate your cumulative average (GPA), you need to know the value of the grades you receive. The grades you receive in your classes are based on the grading scale of each instructor in your classes. Your cumulative average is the resulting value of all of the grades. First assign a grade value to each letter grade. In a 4.5 grading scale, the values go as follows: A+ = 4.5, A = 4.0, B+ = 3.5, B = 3.0, C+ = 2.5, C = 2.0, D = 1.0, and F = 0. Next, you'll need to look at the quality points. This is the number of hours of the course times the grade value. To get your GPA, divide this number by your total number of quality points.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades