In this Education video tutorial you will learn how to avoid wrong answers on the SAT critical reading area. Five principles to keep in mind are rephrase the question and predict the answer, answer the question being asked, find evidence in the passage, extreme answers are suspicious and finally remember a little wrong is all wrong. To rephrase the question, read 2 lines before and after, ask the question in your own words and find the answer choice that best matches your prediction. Now coming to the 2nd principle of answering the question. Remember, just because an answer choice is 'true' or 'right', it doesn't imply that this particular choice is the right answer. For the other principles, you got to visit Brightstorm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades