In this tutorial, we learn how to avoid research paper plagiarism with quotations. Whenever you use a source, you can quote from it using the author's direct words, or you can paraphrase. Paraphrasing means putting something into your own phrases and sentences, because you will have to repeat certain key words. If you do this, you have to make sure you are not copying the quote exactly, and that it really is in your own words. You can't put something into your own words if you don't understand it. Remember to always use key words and cite everything you use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades