This short tutorial will give you advice on approaching multiple choice exams. A multiple choice exam consists of one question and four possible answers, and only one of these answers will be correct. Make sure you know the layout of the answer sheet, and understand where you must mark your answers. Be careful of the trick answers, as there will almost always be one. read all the answers carefully and make sure you don't mark two answers for a single question. If you don't know the answer, just make an educated guess, never leave a question unanswered.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades