In this video we learn how to analyze the conclusion of a sample argumentative essay. The conclusion is only two lines long, but it should be looked over thoroughly. The conclusion should reinstate the main thesis from the essay. It should also give an indication of how the thesis was argued for. You should avoid the phrase "I feel that", "I believe that", and "I feel strongly that". When you change up this, it will make the conclusion appear stronger. When you do this, your conclusion will become more assertive and it will show your audience how much you care about your subject!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades