In this tutorial, we learn how to add a footnote to a research paper. To do this, you will need to have all the sources written down where you got the information for the topics that you're writing about. Make sure you give credit to all the places that you go the information, or else you stole it and it's plagiarized. You will need to write down the author's name, title of the source, publication company, city of publication, copy date, and page number. To add the footnote, you will simply write it down at the bottom of your paper using the tools on your computer program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades