In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to cite sources. The citation style depends on the college major, professor or enrolled class. Citation gives credit to the author, validates claims that you have made, help readers learn about the subject and avoids plagiarism. To cite an article, users will need: the author, publication title, article title, date, volume/issue, page numbers and web address. To cite a book, users will need: the author, title, editor(s), chapter title, date of publication, publisher and publication date. This video will benefit those viewers who are students, and would like to learn how to cite their sources when researching.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades